TERMS & CONDITIONS: 4TH OF JULY GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited.
Who Can Enter
1. Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are ages 18 or older at time of entry. Employees of Legacy Sports International and their, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, or public relations agencies, and immediate family (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and household members of such employees are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes shall be conducted in compliance with all applicable U.S. Federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter, play or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Only one entry per person / per email address per day during the contest period.
(b) To enter, log onto and click on the Howa USA 4th of July 2018 Giveaway or story. From there visitors will be directed to a splash page where they can register for a chance to win. Enter your name, phone number, birth date, email and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. All required fields on the entry page must be completed. Entries are subject to the terms of the these Official Rules.
(c) The contest starts on July 2nd 12:01 a.m. CST, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on July 4th, 2018 11:59 PM. Legacy Sports International is not responsible for server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) One drawing will be held on July 5, 2018. Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries by Sponsor. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail on July 5th. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 96 hours of prize notification. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited automatically in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person who is named in the entry materials.
(e) All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. The total number of prizes awarded shall be one (1). The winner will receive one (1) Howa American Flag Chassis Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor.
2. Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail within 12 hours of drawing. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility in order to receive the Sweepstakes prize, which must be received within 96 hours notification. The winning contestant must also sign such forms as are necessary in order to report the value of the prize to the IRS as income to the winner. Winner must show picture identification to claim prize. Sponsor reserve the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. Entry in the sweepstakes will constitute your express request that the Sponsor and/or its agent contact you by phone and such contact shall not be deemed a telephonic solicitation nor a violation of any applicable Do-Not Call list.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 12 hours or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The unclaimed prize will be awarded by second chance random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. The same notification and verification procedures will be in force until such a time a winner has been officially notified and this individual will have fully complied with the stated eligibility and verification procedures.
4. The winners are responsible for paying background check fees at local FFL.
7. Sponsor is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
Entrants will be requested to allow Sponsor and/or its agents the right to use their names and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, however, entrants are not required to allow such use in order to participate in the Contest.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
2. Complete sweepstakes rules are available at www.woobox.com.
Sponsor cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or Sweepstakes information.
Sponsor reserve the right to make rules and Sweepstakes changes and change the aforementioned Sweepstakes dates.
Legacy Sports International reserves the right to make rules and Sweepstakes changes and change the aforementioned Sweepstakes dates.
Sponsor is not responsible for any late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries, or for technical problems in connection with the transmission or receipt of entry, including faulty electronic transmission, traffic congestion on the internet or on the website, hardware or software error, equipment failure or malfunction, or other online communications problems. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor resulting from user’s attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his/her entries) who tampers with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN THE EVENT THE SWEEPSTAKES IS COMPROMISED BY VIRUS, BUGS, NON-AUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF SPONSOR WHICH CORRUPTS OR IMPAIRS THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS OR PROPER PLAY OF THE CONTEST, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND TO AWARD THE PRIZES FROM AMONG ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO ACTION TAKEN BY SPONSOR.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating, entrants agree (a) to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding; and (b) to release Sponsor, Entrants waive the right to assert, as a cost of receiving prize, any and all costs of redemption. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Reno, NV.
Sponsor: Legacy Sports International, 4674 Aircenter Circle, Reno, NV 89502.